Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Monday, February 27, 2006

Mission Statement


We here at Bringer of Doom are not yet ready...well, for Doom. Therefore we have taken on the responsibility, as bloggers, to inform the interested general public of our valid apocalyptic theories. Namely-- BARRY BONDS MUST BE STOPPED. Our research is ongoing and thorough. We will continue to publish our findings so that the world and not just baseball fans will realize everytime this guy Roids a home run, something tragic happens.

Thank you.
Ritty-- Good Luck and Godspeed.
And thank you Tami. Your insight on credibility is truly inspiring.

2 Comments:

Blogger Barrett Sallee said...

Myself and everyone in this great country appreciate what you are trying to do at "The Bringer of Doom." It is our duty...no...our responsibility to make sure that Barry Bonds goes down not as one of the greatest players of all time, but as one of the greatest frauds of all time. He is the epitome of the selfishness that this generation struggles with everyday. Good luck and godspeed Ritty. Let me know if there is anything that I can do that can be of assistance.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Barry Bonds Roids said...

I'll Have some Creatine, I'll have some steriods.....I'll have a Barry Bonds..........."Good MotherFucking Choice MotherFucker....Barry Bonds made painstakingly by Me Barr Bonds, (uh and some scientists at a place called BALCO, but I dont know about that.) It'll get you ripped. You be fucking hitting homeruns in no time, might even break a record or two." Can you stop yelling at me? "No I cant stop yelling cause thats how I talk, you aint never seen my media interviews?" Barry Bonds Roids.....Mmmm Mmmm Bitch. Barry Bonds now available in two types the 'clear' and the 'cream'. This product is not supported by the MLB, Hank Aaron or Babe Ruths estate, but it is by Mark McGuire.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home